- Assess the security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions
- Monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT
- Operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance
- Identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents
Other than my experience, I relied primarily on Professor Messer's video content. I watched all of his videos over the last 6 months or so.
Dion 1: 83%, Dion 2: 79%, Dion 3: 80%, Dion 4: 78%
- I did it at a testing center to avoid the complications of testing at home.
- I skipped the Performance-Based Questions at the beginning and came back to them after the multiple-choice questions.
- There were definitely questions that I had no idea for that even after going back for review still had no clue, so I just made the best guess
- I had about 30 minutes left on the clock after reviewing everything and submitting
- I was a little anxious that I might fail, but overall felt confident
(Link to Professor Messer's website: https://www.professormesser.com/)